Inaya Bridal Custom Dress Making Process
Steps that need to be taken before your Consultation:
- Complete Custom Couture Dress Survey to start bringing your dress to life (Click Here to Get Started)
- If you have any inspiration pictures, sketches, etc. you will be asked to upload them at the end of your survey.
- Describe any modifications you want to make to the inspiration.
- Describe the Elements of the Dress, Delivery Date, & Budget
- Set up your one-on-one consultation appointment with one of our designers.
One on One online consultation with our designer:
Where we go to work for you (3-5 Business Days):
- Our teams start sourcing all the different design elements of your dress (Fabric, Lace, Appliques, Beadwork etc)
- If Custom Fabric is needed we will order a sample yard for your design.
- A Custom Dress Proposal is made with a guaranteed Delivery date and the final price of your dress.
- Sketch up of the dress is provided if requested.
Final design approval:
- Upon Approval of the design you will be asked to make a 50% payment for your dress.
- Upon signed agreement & Payment our team will start production
3-6 Weeks Depending on how detailed the dress is:
- During production our team will update you weekly with pictures & videos of the dress
- You will receive your first update when paper pattern mock up of the dress is complete
- Fabric & Design Elements updates are provided
- Limited modifications are still allowed up to this point.
Final proof confirmation:
- High Quality images and videos will be sent to you when the final piece is ready for approval.
- Any final modification requests can be made here.
- Once the client is 100% satisfied with the dress the remaining 50% is paid.
Fast Free Shipping to anywhere in the world:
- Dress is delivered to the office
- Local brides can wear the dress in the office to see the fitting and pick it up from the office after making the final payment.
- Non-local brides can receive 1 free alteration request.