Frequently Asked Questions
What Does Inaya Bridal do ?
- Inaya Bridal was founded on making the custom dress shopping experience easy and affordable while delivering high quality pieces to our clients. Our team produces each dress internally and your designer is there to guide you through each step of the process. From Design to final delivery our job is to guarantee you get an amazing dress with peace of mind.
How much does it cost to make a dress ?
- Our prices start at $400.00 for simple pieces. As dresses get more complex the prices will increase accordingly. A typical customers budget for evening gowns is between $600 - $1200. A typical brides budget for a wedding dress is between $2,000 - $4,000. Customers tend to find our rates extremely competitive when compared to stock standard size dresses.
Why are Inaya Bridal's custom pieces more affordable then ready made pieces ?
- Very Simple, we have effectively cut out all the middle men in the process. Often times dresses are sold several times on the wholesale markets before consumers buy them at their local retail stores. With Inaya Bridal you are working directly with the Dress Maker
How does the Process Work ?
- The entire dress making process is outlined in our client dashboard. Your designer will walk you through the entire process during our one on one consultation. Follow the progress of your dress with video & phot updates during the production process & communicate with our team directly through our Client Dashboard.
How long does it take to make a custom Evening Gown ?
- Production takes a minimum of 3-4 weeks. A quick turnaround time depends how quickly we can finalize the design and source your materials. The entire process from start to finish usually takes 2-3 months.
How long does it take to make a custom dress that is not a Wedding Gown?
- Production takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks. A quick turnaround time depends how quickly we can finalize the design and source your materials. The entire process from start to finish usually takes 3-5 months.
Does Inaya Bridal make flower girl dresses or mommy & me dresses ?
- Absolutely! we can make matching flower girl dresses along with matching Mommy & Me pieces. Just mention it during your one on one consultation.
Who is the team behind Inaya Bridal?
- Our team consists of designers, some of the worlds best seamstresses, fabric suppliers from around the world, custom fabric makers, and many other individuals that make sure our customers vision is delivered on time and to ensure they are 100% satisfied with their final product.
Why should I trust Inaya Bridal?
- We have the experience and the resources to make your vision of a perfect dress come true. Our team works effortlessly to provide you with the best service and to make sure all your needs are met. Every dress is 100% hand made and we use the high quality materials so the dress can look luxurious and absolutely stunning.
Where is Inaya-Bridal located?
- Inaya Bridal headquarters is located in Irvine California, but our dresses are made all over the world (Estonia, Turkey, and China). We source the best quality fabrics from suppliers from around the world.
Do you create custom veils?
- Yes, we do make custom veils to match your Wedding Gown.
Can I return my custom dress?
- We understand that sometimes circumstances can change and a custom dress may no longer be needed for some unexpected reason. Please keep in mind that because custom-sized dresses are made to personal measurements, we are unable to take them back for any reason, including, but not limited to wedding cancelations, incorrect ordering, or sizing changes
Can I cancel my order?
- Once we start production your dress order is non-refundable and we can not cancel the order at that point.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we can ship your dress to you no matter where you live.
Who pays for the shipping cost?
- The customer pays for the shipping. Shipping cost is determined by the final weight of the dress and destination. We do not mark up the shipping, all clients pay at cost.
How do I track my dress?
- Once we ship your dress you will receive a tracking number automatically. You will be able to track your dress directly from the website
Still have questions ?
We promise to answer all of your questions during our one-on-one conusltation.